Ms. Shuntich is a litigation associate who primarily represents individuals and companies in employment litigation matters before state and federal courts. She handles discrimination and retaliation cases as well as contractual disputes between employers and employees.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Shuntich practiced property and construction litigation and estate law at Bar-Adon & Vogel, PLLC. During law school, Ms. Shuntich interned with The Honorable Brian F. Holeman of the District of Columbia Superior Court and participated in the Civil Advocacy Clinic.
- Employment & Civil Rights
- Civil Litigation
- J.D., American University, Washington College of Law, Cum Laude
- B.A., Davidson College
- “Doe Hunting: A How-To Guide for Uncovering John Doe Defendants in Anonymous Online Defamation Suits,” Maryland Bar Journal (July-August 2017).
- “The Life, the Death, and the Long Awaited Resurrection of Privacy: How Americans Can Reclaim Their Lives from the Internet with A Right to Be Forgotten,” ABA Human Rights Magazine, 41.4, at 2 (2016).
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia